Dang It - I Left My Project Somewhere!

I was going to post photos of my blanket in progress and the baby hats I made, but I left my project bag at my son and daughter-in-law's house!  I'll have to dig out another crochet hook and work on some baby hats in another color.  Maybe I'll retrieve the bag tonight and post some photos later.

My 4-legged buddy took a spill last night.  My min pin sleeps on my bed and I woke to a thump and a yelp in the middle of the night.  I don't know if I inadvertently kicked him or if he was sleeping near the foot of the bed and rolled out.  I don't remember feeling any contact with him before he fell.  I was sick about it and got up to check on him.  He is his usual bouncy self this morning (even though he is 12 years old) so I don't think he's hurt.  But then I was up all night worrying about him.  He was spinning in circles this morning when I asked him if he wanted to go out.  So I think he's okay.

I spent some time with my 2 grandsons yesterday.  They are the cutest.  Yes, I am biased.  But they really are cute.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie's Easter Outfit Pattern