Limited Crocheting For a While

I'm having trouble with my shoulders, elbows and hands lately.  Went to an orthopedist and need to schedule therapy and a nerve test.  My hands are weak and I tend to drop stuff.  Crocheting makes my fingers numb.  Crap...

I did finish up some Christmas ornaments for gifts.  Unfortunately, I didn't take photos of them before giving them.  I am still working on some for myself for next year, so I'll photograph those and put the pictures on my blog when I get them done.  I plan to work up a few sushi ornaments.  I made some for a gift a few years ago and they were very cute.  Also want to make some wreaths, some drums, some hats and scarves (yes, ornaments.  Not full size hats and scarves).

I hope to have my physical problems worked out soon so that I can get back on track with my crocheting.  I want to make some baby items to donate to a NICU, and make some gifts for my grandsons.

I also want to promise myself to get back to blogging on a regular basis.  My posts have been too few and far between.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set