Big Snowstorm On Its Way?

Looks like we might be hit with the first major snow of the winter this weekend.  Plan to do some crocheting, so it might be a good idea to sort through some project ideas tomorrow.  I'd like to make something for my grandsons.  Maybe some nice quick scarves to keep them warm.  I'll have to search some free patterns tonight and then check my inventory to see if I have the yarn I need.

I do already have a request from my grandson for some belt loops on his teddy bear's crocheted pants, and a belt to go through them.  I wonder if I can find a small buckle at Joann's tomorrow.

Tomorrow I have physical therapy scheduled for my shoulders.  I'm not looking forward to that.  My shoulders are so painful.  I had a shot in each one last week and it helped but didn't cure it.

I've also got a nerve conduction test scheduled for the end of February to check for carpal tunnel.  I really hate that my hands and shoulders are giving me so much trouble.

Made a pot of chicken soup yesterday because it was so cold.  Today was sausage sandwiches with peppers and onions.  I'll have to give some thought as to tomorrow's menu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set